New Python WebMail app

Roman Suzi rnd at onego.ru
Thu Sep 20 00:48:45 EDT 2001

On Thu, 20 Sep 2001, Aaron Fransen wrote:

>The scuttlebutt is that some future version of Mozilla (near? far?) will
>support some kind of rich-text editing function, and whether that will be
>IFRAME or not is anyone's guess...except the developers of Mozilla of course
>:)

If I understand Mozilla team, they are sticking to standards, not to what
Microsoft add. So, if IFRAME has the semantics you mention, it will be
done. If it will not be in the standard, then it most probably will not
be.

Sincerely yours, Roman Suzi
--
_/ Russia _/ Karelia _/ Petrozavodsk _/ rnd at onego.ru _/
_/ Thursday, September 20, 2001 _/ Powered by Linux RedHat 6.2 _/