Python's architecture

Jonas Bengtsson jonas.b at home.se
Sat Sep 15 07:19:24 EDT 2001

Thanks for you answer!
Now I finally got a source with an explanation of the architecture of
Python: http://wiki.cs.uiuc.edu/cs427/PYTHON

But it would be nice to have some other sources...

About reading the source code they state:
"Constructing an architectural picture from only source code is very
tedious work"

/Jonas Bengtsson