Problem while calling the COM+ components from ASP

baskar cbaskara at yahoo.co.in
Wed Oct 24 06:39:39 EDT 2001

Hi All,
         I've a com+ component which does cocreate instance of another
component and returning the reference to the ASP. My ASP is able to
call the component most of the times. But sometimes the ASP is giving
any one of the Following error.

0x800706BE (The remote procedure call failed. ) -> During this call to
the object is success and the object returns the reference
0x800703E6    (Invalid access to memory location. ) -> During this
time Memoy reference error dialog box pops up
No Active Stub found. -> Occurs very rarely
0x80004002 No such interface supported

And some times My Deactivate method is called before my ASP complets
its call. And when I say Pooled->No then My activate and Deactivate
methods are not called.

I'll be thankful if any body provides me a good solution

Regards,
Baskar