Python Newbie

Edy Lie ed at iterunet.com
Mon Nov 5 02:57:25 EST 2001

Hi Everyone,

   I am totally a new python wannabe coder. I have been switching between
python and perl last few months. In Perl i could code some small scripts
which does the work i wanted to but somehow in my mind it has been telling
me that python is my choice.

I have some doubts here
1. I would really want to learn this lang (What should i do?) i know instead
of asking here i should start coding but i have no idea what should i code.
Is there anyone in here willing to conduct a small class or at least giving
out exercise to newbies to code ?

2. Another thing when doing coding if i am facing problem i tend to stop or
rather wanted to learn everything in a day or as fast as i could which i
believe is a wrong approach. Is there anyone kind enough to give me some
direction in order i could code something useful.

Thanks for all the advices.

Regards,
Edy Lie.