Fatal Python error: ceval: tstate mix-up

gb at cs.unc.edu gb at cs.unc.edu
Thu Nov 8 08:53:09 EST 2001

>This is probably going to be a bug in wxPython, but I'm not sure.
>Have you got the latest version of such?

Yes, I'm running wxpython 2.3.1. I was thinking that I didn't use any
wxpython code in the second thread but now I see that I *do* call
wxWakeUpIdle to get my GUI idle loop code to process the notification
that the send is complete. Maybe wxWakeUpIdle isn't thread safe? I'll
have to try using an event like the theaded example does.