Python/QT Book no in final edit

Boudewijn Rempt boud at rempt.xs4all.nl
Sat Nov 3 13:06:58 EST 2001

rand0m <rand0m at nelvento.it> wrote:
>>Looks nice.  It would be nice to have a link to render it all on one web
> page.

> why not just wgetting it! (wget exists also for ms-dos and it's a really
> cute software)

> wget -m -c -np http://stage.linuxports.com/projects/pyqt

Or you could pre-order it, and have it delivered at your doorstep
in a convenient format that would be an adornment to the shelves
of even the most refined library!

Please note that the version on the website is not the definitive
version - the editor and I are taking the text through the final edit
just now... Bringing the text up to date for Qt 3.0, for instance,
and getting the last pesky little bugs out of the example code.

When the book has gone to the printers, we'll be setting up a webforum
at linuxports, with all the sourcecode, and a q&a forum.

--

Boudewijn Rempt  | http://www.valdyas.org