Web hosts and Python 2.1

Harold Shore harold at 1st-spot.net
Thu Nov 22 11:31:06 EST 2001

As I progress with using Python naturally I've wanted to convert my web
sites from Perl CGI's to Python.  However, my current ISP and most of
the others who have attractive packages for my kind of website , while
they do have Python installed,  only have the 1.52 version. with probably got
installed with their latest OS upgrade.

Asking them to install a 2.1 version of Python hasn't been fruitful so far.

So my question is: does anyone on this group know of a North American web
host who offers an up-to-date python package?

Cheers.
Harold