zope base href (newtozope question)

Werner Schiendl ws-news at gmx.at
Mon Nov 19 05:26:54 EST 2001

Hi,

you should still be able to FTP in your testserver and delete the SiteRoot
object or SiteAccess rule or whatever causes the URL to be manipulated.
An other solution would be to add the domain name to your local hosts file
(with the IP of your test server) and than your host will work with your
testserver, although using the URL of the live server. (Be sure that your
machine does not accidentely publish this domain mapping!).

I further recommend you post Zope related questions to Zope's mailing list.
See the zope.org site for it.

hth
Werner

news:9t81ts$nl9$1 at uranium.btinternet.com...