DDE Client?

Cameron Laird claird at starbase.neosoft.com
Wed Nov 21 16:40:26 EST 2001

In article <mailman.1006372409.19698.python-list at python.org>,
David Brady  <daves_spam_dodging_account at yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]
			.
			.
			.
While I feel a bit dirty saying this, you *could* import
Tk, then use the Tcl DDE package.  Is that worth con-
sidering?  While the Tcl DDE package is not particularly
well known, even among Tcl-ers, my experience with it
suggests that it's stable.
--

Cameron Laird <Cameron at Lairds.com>
Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net