problems when starting python

barabba barabba72 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 8 05:07:46 EST 2001

Hi,

this is driving me crazy !!!
if I create file containing print "hi" and name it test.pyw and then
click on it with the right button it says edit with IDLE but then
nothing happen when i click on this item.
If I double click on the file to run it...same...nothing happens !!!
why ????

I have python at home and it works fine but I have noticed that even
there IDLE starts fine if I run it from start | programs | IDLE but if
I start it from the program icon (c:\winnt\etc etc) it doesn't
start...why ????

Thank you
Barabba