writnig my first programm

Kragen Sitaker kragen at canonical.org
Wed Nov 21 15:25:59 EST 2001

Felix Seeger <seeger at sitewaerts.de> writes:
> A "adminclient <--> server <--> server-client" programm (all scripts are
> stored in the server and they will be given to the server-client if someone
> runs a command from the adminclient.
> The adminclient could be a GUI or a WebInterface.
> It's nice because the Server has always an uptodate version of the scripts.
>
> What do you think, is this possible ?

As far as I understand, you want to keep your scripts in one place so
you can update them, and you want to be able to run them, either on a
particular server or on all the servers at once, in response to a GUI
or web interface.  That's very possible, and probably pretty easy; you
could do it with a shell script from a web interface.