writnig my first programm

Felix Seeger seeger at sitewaerts.de
Wed Nov 21 04:22:54 EST 2001

Hi

Maybe this idear is to big for the first time, but I need this Programm.
I hope you can give me some help. How can I do it, are there modules or
code from other developers.

I have:

I have some scripts (bash) for my servers. Just for getting the status,
starting servers, creating a new db and others.
There are 10 servers with more than 2 scripts on each.
I think 5 people will use this scripts.

Problem:

It's difficult to go to each server (with ssh) and run the scripts ;)

Solution:

A "adminclient <--> server <--> server-client" programm (all scripts are
stored in the server and they will be given to the server-client if someone
runs a command from the adminclient.
The adminclient could be a GUI or a WebInterface.
It's nice because the Server has always an uptodate version of the scripts.

What do you think, is this possible ?
Do you have better idears ?
Do you know any finished code that I can use for learning ?

thanks

have fun
HAL