Request for Validation of Python as Development Language

Cameron Laird claird at starbase.neosoft.com
Tue Nov 13 16:34:01 EST 2001

In article <mailman.1005625157.24434.python-list at python.org>,
A. Keyton Weissinger <keyton at weissinger.org> wrote:
			.
>Python). They need to hear "object oriented application development
>language" or I need to buck up and realize I'm barking up the wrong tree.
			.
			.
			.
So say that.  You have every right to present Python
as an "object-oriented application development language",
without once labeling it a "scripting language".  In
fact, I frequently argue (even in published articles,
although none of them seem to be available on the Web
now ...) that Python is *more* "scalable" than Java.
--

Cameron Laird <Cameron at Lairds.com>
Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net