IsPython really O-O? - Think different !

Guido Stepken stepken at little-idiot.de
Mon Nov 12 02:43:25 EST 2001

VisualPython is a windows port of the unix python from G.v.Rossum, done
with cygnus (now redhat) GNUPRO suite. Microsoft has bought a Content
Management System  (CMS), which was written in Python......and they rewrote
it in C++ .....hmmm.... seems, they haven't unterstood really......But i am
happy with microsofts change-mind in things like opensource, .net. But
their licenses are still horror (EULA). IMHO they do forbid the use of
their software together with GPL ....but i have no evidence (i dont't use
M$ !). I there anybody out there, who has a copy of this M$ license ?

regards, Guido Stepken