Teaching python (programming) to children

Cliff Wells logiplexsoftware at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 13 12:15:00 EST 2001

One more thing:  why is it people always want to form committees to delegate
policy when they think that policy will correspond to their personal beliefs?
Why are they always so surprised and disappointed when it doesn't?

Genius is rare in individuals; it's rarer still in groups.  Ask yourself,
would you rather take art classes from the Public Art Commission or Andrew
Wyeth?  I'll suffer 100 bad teachers as long as I'm granted the opportunity
to learn from the one good one.

Regards,

--
Cliff Wells