Teaching python (programming) to children

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Fri Nov 16 12:30:27 EST 2001

>Cliff Wells
> I'm curious why you chose to respond to that particular part of my post and
> disregarded the rest, which IMHO, has more relevance to the discussion at
> hand.

'You cannot force someone to think as you do or to feel as you do, but
 you can teach them to think a little better, to think a little more.
 To listen a little more critically.  To listen to what they're really
 doing, not what they think they're doing.'   Isaac Stern, teaching in 1995

Laura Creighton