Freeware Python editor

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald at ncl.ac.uk
Fri Nov 2 03:23:35 EST 2001

In article <mailman.1004679422.6477.python-list at python.org>, "Tim
Peters" <tim.one at home.com> wrote:

> >> FOR IMMEDIATE DISTRIBUTION TO ALL PSU MEMBERS
>
> [Delaney, Timothy]
> > The PSU failed! A post about the PSU escaped to the world in its
> > entirety!
> >
> > We are fre
>
> In case the intended word was "free", I'd like to point out that there are
> different philosophies about free software, only one is correct, and
> c.l.py's mission is to educate the world about which one that is.  Don't
> forget that extremism in defense of freedom is no vice.
>
> just-following-orders-but-don't-feel-good-about-it-ly y'rs  - tim

this ng is so cool - what starts off with one guy pointing out a windows
python editor rapidly runs off into GNU-space, which is countered by a
Monty-defence shield, which is beaten back and looks to be failing until
a wise time-traveller returns to spread the good news that we're all
actually  helping to save the planet, nay, the universe!

terrific! :)

tone.