Python or C?

Michael Davis michael at damaru.com
Thu May 24 23:42:01 EDT 2001

E Mo 6283 wrote:

> Before I start to learn Python, I would like to know which would be better to
> write DLL files to link to a Visual Basic program, C or Python?

C would be better, because Python is an interpreted language, and thus
not suitable for writing shared object libraries.

Please correct me if I'm wrong here - I'm new to Python, but certainly
not new to C.

Of course, my preference would be C++, but that's perhaps flame bait
which doesn't belong in this news group :-)

--
Michael Davis
Damaru