Blade of Darkness

Pete Shinners shredwheat at mediaone.net
Sat May 12 04:23:01 EDT 2001

"Aahz Maruch" <aahz at panix.com> wrote
> I just got my copy of Blade of Darkness today.  Haven't played with it
> enough to determine whether I really like it, but I have to say that the
> coolness factor of a commercial action game written in Python is high
> enough that anyone who's into first-person "Street Fighter" type games
> should absolutely get it.

that's pretty cool. earlier i was looking at the source
for some mods for this game. the code is pretty much all
python, but a lot of it is just creating data structures
and not too much logic code.

still, it's very interesting. i would really like to see
some sort of interview/postmortem thing for this game where
the developers can talk about how python was used in the
game.