.NET SDK, compiling Python 2.0, anyone done it?

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at home.com
Sun May 13 14:45:45 EDT 2001

Tarn (the PyOpenGLSWIG developer) says he's got a working compile for Python
2.1 and PyOpenGL (or maybe he means PyOpenGLSWIG).  For now I'm not
time-flush-enough (nor, really, C-compiler savvy enough) to start sending in
patches to Core Python.

As for sending me pre-compiled versions of PyOpenGL, not really necessary,
for the next 17 days I still have VC++6.0 (from the company for which I'm
working).  I just needed to be sure there was at least one doable free
compiler solution for when I'm out of a job.  There may be glitches to iron
out, but I'm fairly confident this is a doable path.

Enjoy yourself,
Mike