Python???//

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Sun May 20 21:17:30 EDT 2001

On 20 May 2001 17:24:02 -0700, Aahz Maruch <aahz at panix.com> wrote:

>>Hey is python mainly meant for nix based operating systems?
>
>No.  Python was originally developed on a Mac, and it excellent Windows
>support.

If it weren't for Python I doubt that I'd be patient enough to
do any Win32 programming at all, and I'd certainly never get
any COM stuff to work!  Using Python, even those of us who've
been using Unix since PDP-11 days can make a MS-Windows machine
do something a little bit useful.  The mind boggles at what
somebody who understands Win32 and COM could accomplish using
Python.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Here I am at the flea
                                  at               market but nobody is buying