Hypercard scripting like Python

Roman Suzi rnd at onego.ru
Wed May 9 10:34:10 EDT 2001

On Wed, 9 May 2001 abulka at netspace.net.au wrote:

> 2. Can anybody tell me who begat Toolbook/Openscript/Hypercard/Metacard - were
>these just variations of well known established scripting systems from the
>50's - or was there new innovation involved there.  Perhaps the merging of an
>easy GUI metpahor with scripting was their contribution... Thoughts?

I do not know is HyperCard still alive, but I think it would not be to diffucult
to script it with Python as well, as with Hypertalk or AppleScript.

In fact, I loved HyperCard lot when I need to program for Macs.

>cheers,
>-Andy Bulka
>Australia
>abulka at netspace.net.au
>www.atug.com
>www.goreason.com

>This mail sent through IMP: www.netspace.net.au

Sincerely yours, Roman Suzi
--
_/ Russia _/ Karelia _/ Petrozavodsk _/ rnd at onego.ru _/
_/ Wednesday, May 09, 2001 _/ Powered by Linux RedHat 6.2 _/