Time objects and ADO

John notehead2 at hotmail.com
Sat May 5 21:21:38 EDT 2001

Hi,

I'm reading in records from an ADO recordset and putting each field in a
Python list.

When I print out the list, the datetime fields from the ADO recordset print
out like this... <time object at 01127730>

I need to be able to do two things:
    1. Check to see if the ADO field is a time object
    2. Convert the time object into a human readable string and put that in
the list instead of the object itself

I've searched all over the help files. I thought when I came onto the PyTime
object that I was onto something, but it seems that was a blind alley.

Please help! :-)

-John