Python & Linux ?

Peter Moscatt pmoscatt at bigpond.net.au
Tue May 22 07:10:32 EDT 2001

Hi Alex,
Thanks for that mate.... yea, it is starting to make some sense  :-)
Yes, to be truthful, VB is basically an Interpreter as it requires the
VBRun.dll installed before you can exacute any app that one may have
created.

That do you consider to be a good Python IDE that supports GUI as well ?

Had a look for Python and yes I do have it as well as IDLE.

I have just downloaded and installed ActiveStart's Komodo as I hear it's
a pretty good tool but dosen't support GUI.

Thanks again.

Pete