Displaying a picture with tkinter

Arthur Perlo perlo at mail.csb.yale.edu
Fri May 18 10:04:38 EDT 2001

Thanks to those who replied to my original post. It looks
as if, within Python, PIL is the way to go for me. My initial
attempts to install PIL have not been crowned with success.
But that will be a separate post -- If I decide to persist
(instead of going back to plain old X/Motif).

Thanks again,
-- Art