A question about Wiki/Zwiki

sorular sorular at netscape.net
Sun May 6 04:49:05 EDT 2001

I am apoligise if this is not exactly the right ng for this post....

I've just started using Zope/Zwiki and having trouble learning the ins
and outs of it... It seems quite messy when I just followup the links
to learn some things from the Zwiki site..!!!

- What is structuredtextNG and its difference from structuredtext?
- How do I upload images into Zwiki pages? how about diagrams(uml!)?
- How the two Zwiki mode (thread/document) is arranged/set?

I am not sure if some of these questions are too general... is there a
a site that documents Zwiki manual?

thx

soruar