Jpython and corba

Hephzibah Rajkumar hrajkumar at hotmail.com
Tue May 15 20:18:27 EDT 2001

Hi,

   We are migrating to Visibroker 4.0 (POA) from Visibroker 3.3 (BOA). Our
regression tests are written using JPython1.1 on java1.3. The problem we are
running into is this: In the test, we bind to a callback corba server  and
get a callback handler. Later this callback handler is passed as a parameter
to a function say Foo(), which invokes methods on the handler. When a method
is invoked on the handler, we get CORBA exception OBJECT_NOT_EXIST. It looks
like the handler is not being passed in correctly.

   I browed thru your website, faqs and newsgroup but could not find an
answer.  This used to work with BOA but it is broken now.  Does JPython
support POA?  Could you please point me to some documentation or examples on
this? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

-/Hephzibah