table widget?

dsavitsk dsavitsk at e-coli.net
Wed May 23 20:18:17 EDT 2001

i started working on one a while ago, but i got stuck, and the need seemed
to go away.  .  i managed to make moving around with arrows feel like a ms
access table, and put cute little sort things on top of each column.  The
problem is when it gets large scrolling breaks down, and when i tried it on
FreeBSD all of the widget sizes changed making colums not line up.

if you want to see my start (that is, if you want to clean up my mess) send
me an email.

doug

dsavitsk at e-coli.net

news:3B0C31C8.35D882F3 at student.kuleuven.ac.be...