wxPython docs

Lyle Johnson ljohnson at resgen.com
Wed May 23 15:38:36 EDT 2001

> Do you know where I can find docs about mthods of objects created using
> wxPython?

When I am looking for documentation about wxPython, I always start with the
wxPython documentation. It is automatically installed for the Windows
installers. If you aren't using it under Windows and haven't yet downloaded
the documentation, see this page:

    http://www.wxpython.org/download.php

or you can read it online here:

    http://www.wxpython.org/onlinedocs.php

> I make button, then defin event when the button is pressed down. I want
the
> text on the button to change but I don`t want what method does it

I think you want to use wxButton's SetLabel() function:

    aButton.SetLabel("This is the new text")

Hope this helps,

Lyle