wxPython docs

Robin Dunn robin at stop.spam.alldunn.com
Wed May 23 15:53:41 EDT 2001

"baton" <batonn at poczta.fm> wrote in message news:9egsl6$5a1$1 at news.tpi.pl...
> Do you know where I can find docs about mthods of objects created using
> wxPython? For example:
> I make button, then defin event when the button is pressed down. I want
the
> text on the button to change but I don`t want what method does it

If you used the win32 installer then you've got the docs installed already.
Otherwise you can get the docs as a set of html files from a link on the
wxPython Downloads page, or directly here:
    http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/wxpython/wxPython-docs-2.2.5.tar.gz

These are also online at
    http://www.lpthe.jussieu.fr/~zeitlin/wxWindows/docs/

The page you need to answer your question above is at
    http://www.lpthe.jussieu.fr/~zeitlin/wxWindows/docs/wxwin46.htm

--
Robin Dunn
Software Craftsman