Debugging multithreaded Python application

u42480468 at spawnkill.ip-mobilphone.net u42480468 at spawnkill.ip-mobilphone.net
Thu May 3 06:06:30 EDT 2001

Hi,

we are developing some CORBA application, and using Python to implement
clients and thin servers (e.g. providing callbacks for the central
server).

Now, I'm stuck with some dead-locking problem. I'm not sure on which
side is the problem? On the client side which uses omniORB and Python
or on the server side uses VisiBroker and Java?

I tried to check the thread states when Python client gets blocked but
I can see only the main thread with pdb.

Is there any way to check tracebacks for Python threads? I would like a
tool like "jdb" for Java with a "threads" command! No fancy GUI is
needed!

Any help appreciated,
Somogyi Balazs

--
Sent by  bikapocs  from hotmail piece  of com