ftpmirror.py problems

Cary Coulter cwc_NO at sound_NO.net
Mon Mar 26 00:15:59 EST 2001

I appreciate your comments (and quick response).

The network is connected via a cable modem.  The workstation in
question (running ftpmirror.py) is directly connected to the firewall
which is connected to the cable modem.  The MTU on all ethernet cards
in the network is 1500.

Let me add that if I connect to the desired ftp server via an ftp
client, I can download as many files as I want (using mget *) without
any problem.  This method surely has the same impact on IP Masq and
the ftp helper module.  Why is it this works but ftpmirror.py doesn't.

Since this is perhaps getting off topic, I am willing to continue this
discussion via email.  Be sure to remove the "_NO" from my address.

Thanks
Cary