Good Editor? (What's the big deal with syntax colouring?)

Greg Ewing greg at cosc.canterbury.ac.nz
Tue Mar 27 00:14:42 EST 2001

Darren New wrote:

> It didn't help that the RGB guns were misaligned so everything had fringes.

When I had to use a monitor which had a convergence problem
a few years ago, I took to using yellow on green. Since
yellow = green + red, you don't get any fringes.

Any combination in which the foreground differs from the
background in only one primary colour would work, but
I liked yellow/green the best.

Christchurch, New Zealand
http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/~greg