Can anyone recomend a good intoduction to C...

Marcin 'Qrczak' Kowalczyk qrczak at knm.org.pl
Fri Mar 9 14:02:08 EST 2001

09 Mar 2001 12:47:01 +0000, Michael Hudson <mwh21 at cam.ac.uk> pisze:

> > working-on-Haskell<->Python-binding-ly y'rs
>
> Really?  I've had thoughts about doing that, but drifted away from
> haskell for a while.  Do you have anything to show for it yet?

I'm putting the current (incomplete) stuff at
<http://qrczak.ids.net.pl/hspython.tar.gz>.

It requires Glasgow Haskell Compiler >= 4.08.2 (older ones don't
support enough of foreign function interface or are too buggy).
nhc98 will be supported as soon as it supports 'foreign export dynamic'
declarations.

It needs <http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/qforeign/>. It won't
need it under ghc >= 5.0 (not released yet).

Some day I will want to use Python as a scripting language embedded
in Haskell programs.

--
 __("<  Marcin Kowalczyk * qrczak at knm.org.pl http://qrczak.ids.net.pl/
 \__/