Python In A Nutshell

Alex Martelli aleaxit at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 10 14:22:30 EST 2001

"Don Tuttle" <tuttledon at hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:obsq6.62831$__6.12513082 at typhoon.southeast.rr.com...
    [snip]
> One last thought.  I wonder it the reason we haven't heard from Alex is
that
> there's no Unicode mapping for hand gestures? <wink>  (i.e. Just pick'n
;-)

Actually, it's been a long tussle with WinME's Internet Connection
Sharing, which I finally gave up in favor of a mix of Sygate, AnalogX,
and sockscap, but burned up all of my time until shortly ago:-) [the
poor guys who administer Win networks are underpaid, whatever it
IS that they're paid!-)].

But, yes, the ability to communicate typical italian gestures over
the net _would_ be helpful at times:-).

Alex