Updated edition of Programming Python out

Alan Miller ajm at enteract.com
Thu Mar 29 20:33:46 EST 2001

Simone Paddock (simone at oreilly.com) wrote:
>The updated, 1256 pages strong tome is finally here:
>"Programming Python, 2nd Edition"
>http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/python2/

Having picked up the one copy* that one of the local Borders had ordered
(I had them dig it out of the back room before it even hit the shelves),
I have one question:
  Is there such a thing as a second edition of a computer (or other
  technical) book that is _thinner_ than the original?

ajm

* Another had six coming in within the next week or so but I didn't feel
like waiting; none of the B&N had it in stock or on order -
disappointing.