Looking for web indexer in python

Thomas Weholt thomas at cintra.no
Mon Mar 19 08:07:07 EST 2001

I got a indexer-project going, though still in the testing/alpha stage. It's
a general purpose indexer, but it's trivial to build it into a full-text
web-indexer with a cgi-frontend.

Look for the SnipThis project at sourceforge or download the latest version
from http://www.weholt.no/files/hs/hs_0_1_5_2.zip

Best regards,
Thomas Weholt

news:roy-AD5737.12020617032001 at news.panix.com...