[Very Long (11K)] Numeric PEPs, first public posts

Aahz Maruch aahz at panix.com
Mon Mar 19 18:55:29 EST 2001

In article <mailman.985035504.26190.python-list at python.org>,
Moshe Zadka  <moshez at zadka.site.co.il> wrote:

>I have to wonder how come people have not noticed my request to
>*discuss it in the python-numerics sig*, which has a parallel discussion
>to this one.

Because a lot of people don't have time to subscribe to every mailing
list that comes along.  If I have the time, I'm going to be posting some
comments about your proposal, and they're going to be here on c.l.py.
Note carefully this quote from PEP 1:

    A PEP that has not been discussed on python-list and python-dev will
    not be accepted for review.  However, wherever possible, long
    open-ended discussions on public mailing lists should be avoided.

Androgynous poly kinky vanilla queer het Pythonista   http://www.rahul.net/aahz/
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6

There's a difference between a person who gets shit zie doesn't deserve
and a person who gets more shit than zie deserves.  --Aahz