Help with creating Python COM

Charlotte Williams charlottwilliams at mediaone.net
Thu Mar 22 12:21:39 EST 2001

I am following a tutorial for creating a Python COM server that will
interact with a Visual Basic client.  The author included an example with a
set of instructions.  However, when I go to register the COM, it gives me an
error.  When I went back into the debugger and tried to debug the python
script, it tells me

ImportError: No module named ni

All the tutorials I have encountered tells me that these are the modules
that must be imported:

 import ni
 from win32com.server.exception import Exception
 import win32com.server.util

I am running PythonWin with Python 2.0 (BeOpen).  The link to the tutorial
is here:

http://www.hps1.demon.co.uk/users/andy/pyvb/index.htm

Any knowledge of what I am doing wrong?