Linux GPS program

Russell Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Mon Mar 26 23:25:27 EST 2001

Hi.  I have written a GPS program in Python for Linux.  I'm sure that
someone
could port it to run under Windows, but I have no interest in doing so.
I haven't
done a real release of the software yet, since it's still under heavy
development.
But you're welcome to download a copy from handhelds.org's CVS.  The
location is "apps/pygps".  For info on handhelds.org's CVS:
http://www.handhelds.org/sources.html

Right now, it does moving maps (UTM bitmaps), track recording, and
playback.
Will select the "best" of multiple maps.

--
-russ nelson will be speaking at http://www.osdn.com/conferences/brie/
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | Watch out!  He's got