Comprehensive Python Archive Network

Wartan Hachaturow wart at softhome.net
Tue Jun 19 12:40:51 EDT 2001

>>>>> "mal" == mal  writes:

 mal> AFAIK, ActiveState will contribute its PPM tools back to Python, so
 mal> those may become what we all have been dreaming of the last few years
 mal> ;-)

        BTW, I've got one crazy idea.. What if we would come in contact
        with CPAN people, and would just adopt current CPAN to store python
        modules?
        We would at least have Web-interface ready, and we would have to
        only write modules to download modules and install modules.

--
Wartan.

...she made you tea, ask for your autograph...What a laugh!...