SQL-SELECT against View via ODBC?

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Tue Jun 26 08:39:54 EDT 2001

The generic odbc driver (I presume you mean the one from the Windows
extensions) is known to be in need of maitnenance, and I understand from a
recent posting that Mark Hammond expects to release a slightly updated copy
(may even have done so by now).

I checked views out using mxODBC (see www.egenix.com, follow the links at
the foot of the page) and everything was fine. Using the generic odbc driver
I couldn't even access my ODBC source, since I don't use trusted
connections!

If this isn't a commercial project you might want to consider using mxODBC.
It's my ODBC driver of choice.

regards
 Steve
--