Problem with Cookie module load function

Dustin Boswell boswell at ugcs.caltech.edu
Mon Jun 11 06:08:16 EDT 2001

Yes, I ran into a similar problem.
I just went into the cookie.py file and changed the regular expression to allow
values to contain the equals sign.   I remember vaguely about there being a fix
to some regular expressions problem in cookie.py but can't say for sure if it
was this one.  I'm not even sure if  '='  is allowed to be in a cookie value,
but
I've seen it a lot from web sites, so I think clients should handle it.