What "Tim Peters" really looks like

Jarno J Virtanen jajvirta at cc.helsinki.fi
Mon Jun 11 05:17:12 EDT 2001

I've actually seen "Tim Peters" live. "He" was walking with Guido
in the XXXXXXXXXXX park in XXXXXXXXXXX. I didn't have a camera with
me, but I did do a drawing of the scene. For only a short period of
time was "Tim Peters" visible, so all the nuts and bolts may not be
exactly in their place. Here's the picture:

http://www.hole.fi/jajvirta/gandtim.jpg

(There's also the conversation I heard at the time of the scene.)

Shortly after the incident I was captured and send to the
XXXXXXXXXXX star system near the XXXXXXXXXXX star. I managed to
send the above mentioned picture and this message by stealing some
bytes from the stream they're sending from here to Earth.

They seem to have some horrible and evil plan for