Has anyone used UML?

Danny Ayers danny.ayers_nospam at btinternet.com
Wed Jun 13 10:35:42 EDT 2001

I'm new to Python but have been using Java for a long time, and
nowadays tend to use a bit of an Extreme-UML hybrid methodology. I'll
start out with the CRC cards and then hack together the classes,
adding basic functionality, but then use JVision (a Java UML  Windows
tool, there's a free non-commercial version) to generate class
diagrams, which are excellent for getting an idea of what refactorings
are needed.