Vaults of parnassus not accepting new submissions?

Rainy sill at optonline.net
Tue Jun 5 16:05:28 EDT 2001

Hello,

I tried to submit a program to vaults of parnassus, and it doesn't show up
(it's been about a week). I also didn't get reply to my email. What's the
story here? Is there some secret illuminati rite of passage to get a submission
accepted there? :-)

--
Delay not, Caesar.  Read it instantly.
                -- Shakespeare, "Julius Caesar" 3,1