Vaults of parnassus not accepting new submissions?

William Annis annis at biostat.wisc.edu
Wed Jun 6 10:36:07 EDT 2001

sill at optonline.net (Rainy) writes:

> I tried to submit a program to vaults of parnassus, and it doesn't
> show up (it's been about a week). I also didn't get reply to my
> email. What's the story here? Is there some secret illuminati rite
> of passage to get a submission accepted there? :-)

        Nope.  I don't know the mechanism by which new entries are
verified, but it does sometimes take a week - or a bit longer - for my
updates or new code to appear.  It always does eventually.

        I assume the maintainer has a real job, too. :)

--
William Annis - System Administrator - Biomedical Computing Group
annis at biostat.wisc.edu                       PGP ID:1024/FBF64031