Python 2.0 and wxPython 2.0

Doug Farrell writeson at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 19 23:30:15 EDT 2001

Robin,

Thanks for your help, I created the symbolic link to the directory you
mention and wxPython took off! This will be a big help to me as I'm trying
to win people over at work to make Python (and wxPython) our scripting
language at work on the Sun machines we use there. I'll probably be posting
here again looking for help getting Python and wxPython to compile in that
environment. <g>

Again, thank you very much, for the help and for wxPython!
Doug

news:nIxX6.475$%2J.19005461 at news.randori.com...