What do you use the cat > /dev/null window for? Typing practice?

Laura Creighton lac at cd.chalmers.se
Mon Jun 4 02:24:01 EDT 2001

Well, when i first got to Sweden and had to learn to use a Swedish
keyboard (ick! Yuk!) it did get used for that and not its usual function
yes.

HEJ  Does anybody have a linux keyboard mapping that does { as well
as swedish well?  The standard method of one mapping for code and
one for writing Swedish text goes to hell when you want to write
Swedish language labelled Widgets.  I am losing a lot of time here.
We don't wabnt to waste a day coming up with the one true way to
layout a keyboard on Tuesday, but knowing us we will if we have to.
If somebody has one laying around, can we have it?

Laura