Python output for Glade

Rajarshi Guha rajarshi at presidency.com
Mon Jun 4 03:36:35 EDT 2001

Rajarshi Guha <rajarshi at presidency.com> wrote in message
news:9fdprb$3hpec$2 at ID-91520.news.dfncis.de...
> Hi,
>   does anybody know of patches etc that can give me Python source for a
> Glade project. I tried using glade.py but it gives a number of errors and

I follwowed up the pointers regarding using Glade and Python and it seems
pretty neat. However I have  a question. There aree two ways to use a Glade
file to generate the UI. One is to use libglade and generate it on the fly
and the other involves converting the XML description to Python src. Which
is a better? Or rather when would I use on the fly generation or conversion
to Python source?

TIA,

Rajarshi Guha

email: rajarshi at presidency.com